ZUOS proudly offers you the line of Vacuum Suction Cups, which is the safest hand vacuum cups available on the market.
The ZB101 suction cup features a flat vacuum pad and lightweight pump and handle formed from durable, high-impact ABS plastic. The vacuum lifter can be quickly attached to any object with a flat surface, so as well as offering reliable suction power to
hold glass units, it can also be used to lift desks, filing cabinets, flat screen TVs and vending machines. It also makes lifting items easier and safer when working on steps, scaffolding or ladders.
- Red-line indicator warns user of any vacuum loss.
- Check valve allows repumping without loss of remaining vacuum.
- Release valve lever permits quick and complete release.
- Easy access to parts.
- Environmental rubber,pass ROHS testing
- Handle Type: Horizontal
- Handle Cup Type: Flat Cup, Diameter: 8″ (20cm)
- Material: Plastic, Rubber
- Safe Load Capacity: 150lbs (68kg)
How to use:
- The Plunger uses a red-line indicator to let you know that you have sufficient vacuum to lift your load. Should the red-line appear after pumping, a built-in check valve allows you to re-pump without vacuum loss.
- To release, just depress a trigger on the opposite end of the handle from the plunger. These cups come with a release valve guard to prevent accidental loss of vacuum. there are also a Lift tab on pad edge permits instant release.
- Use the cup on clean, relatively smooth, nonporous surfaces, at temperatures from 10°to 120°Fahrenheit. Moisture or contaminants can reduce the slip resistance of the cup. Surfaces should be free of oil, grease or water.
- 8″ Vacuum Suction Cup
- Manual Instruction
This warranty is valid for 12 months. If problems arise due to material defects or improper assembly, it will be replaced free of charge.
ZUOS is not responsible for any personal injuries and property damages due to incorrect usage of our products according to our Instructions.