Cutting Range: 2mm-12mm
1 x Glass Cutting Tool
2 x Cutting Head (2-6mm, 6-12mm)
1 x Oil Dropper
The oil does not come with the cutter
★Pencil Style – The glass cutter is designed for comfort, durability, and performance. The handle has cross hatched metal barrel to give the heavy duty cutter a strong grip.
★Heavy Duty – Industrial grade frosted iron Head , the cutting wheel is made of durable Tungsten Carbide, Cutting life is over 20,000 meters, outlast other cutters by up to 30 times! Can be used to cut stained glass, mirror, tiles, mosaic and other craft and household uses.
★Refined Oil Feed System – The stained glass cutting tool features automatic oil dispensing system keep the wheel lurbricated everytime you cutting.
★Replaceable Cutter Head – Each package comes with 2 cutter heads for differnert use. One is for cutting 6mm-12mm thickness glass, the other is for 12mm-20mm. An ideal tool for stained glass, diamond and minerals cutting.
- ★Satisfaction Guaranteed – The tungsten carbide cutter through the CE, SGS certification. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales.
- Tungsten carbide glass cutter wheel, high hardness, sharper and smoother when cutting
- Anti-skid durable handle, comfort and durability
- Glass cutting head is replaceable and can 360-degree rotate
- Comes with a 140° cutter wheel and a 120° cutter wheel
- Ball-end handle for snapping scored glass
- Mini size and portable, easy to carry around
- Use on a variety of materials
- Applied to cutting stained glass, mirror, tiles, mosaic and other craft and household uses.
How to use:
Thoroughly clean the glass you intent to cut. Lay the glass on a clean, flat, layered surface. Measure and mark the glass where you wish to cut.
Add some oil into the handle, which make the cutting head more fluent when cutting.
Hold glass cutter firmly, maintain the same pressure through out the score. Oil will be emitted as you work You can also use a ruler to score the line.
Gently tap the glass underneath the line with the metal ball head, and the glass will break along the line neatly.
Smooth out any sharp edges.