ZUOS is a brand which specialized in all kinds of Suction Cup. This Aluminum Alloy Single Suction Cup Lifter is a great tools to be used to stick on any smooth surface.
- Durable,odorless,strength rubber suction cup pad and ergonomic grip that is excellent for lifting or moving flat and smooth surface, such as plastics, fiberglass, large glass, tiles, metal, linoleum and polished stones.
- Larger gripping area – 12″ diameter vacuum pad, which is an ideal and practical tool per cup，Load capacity：300 lb-1200 lb(maximum).which could works in -20℃ to 60℃ temperatures, and keep the vaccum for 6 hours.
- Red-Line Indicator Warns User of Any Vacuum Loss. When the red line appears while lifting, simply thumb pump the plunger without removing the cup from the surfaces.
- Release Valve Lever permits very quick and complete release. 2 holes on the handle is our unique design which perfectly allows team lifting with ropes.
- The vacuum suction cup through the CE, SGS, RoHS, PAHS certification. Warranty: 1 year 100% satisfied quality guarantee.
HOW TO USE:
- The Plunger uses a red-line indicator to let you know that you have sufficient vacuum to lift your load. Should the red-line appear after pumping, a built-in check valve allows you to re-pump without vacuum loss.
- To release, just depress a trigger on the opposite end of the handle from the plunger. These cups come with a release valve guard to prevent accidental loss of vacuum. there are also a Lift tab on pad edge permits instant release.
- Use the cup on clean, relatively smooth, nonporous surfaces, at temperatures from 10°to 120°Fahrenheit. Moisture or contaminants can reduce the slip resistance of the cup. Surfaces should be free of oil, grease or water.
Handle Type: Horizontal
Handle Cup Type: Flat Cup, Diameter: 12″ (30cm)
Material: Metal , Rubber , Brass
Safe Load Capacity: 300lbs (136kg)
Product Dimensions:12.3*12.3*4 inches
Item Weight:4.23 pounds
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
- 1 x 12″ Vacuum Suction Cup
- 1 x Manual Instruction
There are no reviews yet.