ZUOS is a brand which specialized in all kinds of Vacuum Suction Cup.
The ZB100 suction cup features a flat vacuum pad and lightweight pump and handle formed from durable ABS plastic. The vacuum lifter can be quickly attached to any object with a flat surface, it can also be used to lift glass unites, desks, filing cabinets,
flat screen TVs and vending machines.
- 8″ Vacuum Suction Cup with durable plastic handle,Load capacity: 150 lbs. per cup;Comes with a carrying case for free
- Red-Line Indicator Warns User of Any Vacuum Loss. When the red line appears while lifting, simply thumb pump the plunger without removing the cup from the surfaces.
- Check Valve Allows Repumping without Loss of Remaining Vacuum. Release Valve Lever Permits Quick and Complete Release.
- Durable,odorless,strength rubber suction cup pad and ergonomic grip that is excellent for lifting or moving flat and smooth surface, such as plastics, fiberglass, glass, tiles, metal, formica, linoleum and polished stones.
- The vacuum suction cup through the CE, SGS, RoHS, PAHS certification. Warranty: 1 year 100% satisfied quality guarantee.
- Handle Type: Horizontal
- Handle Cup Type: Flat Cup, Diameter: 8″ (20cm)
- Material: Plastic , Rubber
- Safe Load Capacity: 150lbs (68kg)
How to use:
- The Plunger uses a red-line indicator to let you know that you have sufficient vacuum to lift your load. Should the red-line appear after pumping, a built-in check valve allows you to re-pump without vacuum loss.
- To release, just depress a trigger on the opposite end of the handle from the plunger. These cups come with a release valve guard to prevent accidental loss of vacuum. there are also a Lift tab on pad edge permits instant release.
- Use the cup on clean, relatively smooth, nonporous surfaces, at temperatures from 10°to 120°Fahrenheit. Moisture or contaminants can reduce the slip resistance of the cup. Surfaces should be free of oil, grease or water.
- 1 x 8″ Vacuum Suction Cup
- 1 x Plastic Carrying Case
- 1 x Manual Instruction
Always inspect vacuum pads before use. Clean vacuum pads and the load surface between each lift. Make sure both surfaces are dry and free of any dirt or obstruction. Make sure plunger has enough lubrication for pump.
This warranty is valid for 12 months. If problems arise due to material defects or improper assembly, it will be replaced free of charge.