- Handle Type: Horizontal
- Handle Cup Type: Flat Cup, Diameter: 9″ (23.5cm)
- Material: Metal , Rubber , Brass
- Safe Load Capacity: 240lbs (120kg)
How to use:
- The Plunger uses a red-line indicator to let you know that you have sufficient vacuum to lift your load. Should the red-line appear after pumping, a built-in check valve allows you to re-pump without vacuum loss.
- To release, just depress a trigger on the opposite end of the handle from the plunger. These cups come with a release valve guard to prevent accidental loss of vacuum. there are also a Lift tab on pad edge permits instant release.
- Use the cup on clean, relatively smooth, nonporous surfaces, at temperatures from 10°to 120°Fahrenheit. Moisture or contaminants can reduce the slip resistance of the cup. Surfaces should be free of oil, grease or water.
- 1 x 9″ Vacuum Suction Cup
- 1 x Plastic Carrying Case
- 1 x Manual Instruction