ZUOS 8” is a brand which specialized in all kinds of Suction Cup. This Aluminum Alloy Single Suction Cup Lifter is a great tools to be used to stick on any smooth surface.
- Load capacity：140 lb-560 lb(maximum) Made of special rubber which could works in -20℃ to 60℃ temperatures, and keep the vaccum for 6 hours.
- This is a tool with greater capacity.8” in diameter all metal hand-held vacuum cups, fast attachment on flat, smooth, nonporous surfaces. Excellent for lifting and moving materials like large glass, tile,aquarium, furniture,plastics, metal, stone slabs, and appliances.
- Red-Line Indicator Warns User of Any Vacuum Loss. When the red line appears while lifting, simply thumb pump the plunger without removing the cup from the surfaces..Release Valve Lever permits very quick and complete release. 2 holes on the handle is our unique design which perfectly allows team lifting with ropes.
- The glass suction cup pad is made with durable, odorless, extra strength rubber and the all metal handle for a strong and ergonomic grip. the unique brass plunger is more durable than plastic and aluminium one.
- The vacuum suction cup through the CE, SGS, RoHS, PAHS certification. Warranty: 1 year 100% satisfied quality guarantee.
HOW TO USE:
- The Plunger uses a red-line indicator to let you know that you have sufficient vacuum to lift your load. Should the red-line appear after pumping, a built-in check valve allows you to re-pump without vacuum loss.
- To release, just depress a trigger on the opposite end of the handle from the plunger. These cups come with a release valve guard to prevent accidental loss of vacuum. there are also a Lift tab on pad edge permits instant release.
- Use the cup on clean, relatively smooth, nonporous surfaces, at temperatures from 10°to 120°Fahrenheit. Moisture or contaminants can reduce the slip resistance of the cup. Surfaces should be free of oil, grease or water.
Product Dimensions:9.2 x 8.6 x 4 inches
Item Weight:3.2 pounds
- 1 x 8″ Vacuum Suction Cup
- 1 x Plastic Carrying Case
- 1 x Manual Instruction